Wow...this year has gone by SO FAST!!! Jasmine is one year old today and is such a joy in our lives. She is walking, saying Dada and Uh Oh, and has a 8 teeth which she loves to brush. We just got back from her one year appointment and she is still little but following her own curve so she is perfectly healthy. She is exactly 15 pounds, 27 3/4 inches tall, and her head circumference is 17 inches. Jasmine loves to play with her stuffed teddy bear from Grandpa Alsaker, mommy's phone and keys, and daddy's remotes. We are leaving for Cancun, Mexico for a two week vacation on Monday, December 29th. I can't wait to see Jasmine play in the sand and splash in the ocean. I will be taking a lot of pictures!
Business is still going well and we now have 18 employees. Brian is busy managing on-site operations and I keep busy with payroll, taxes, and all the other fun stuff that comes with running a business. We continue to thank God for the blessings he brings to our business and pray that it continues throughout these economic times.
We are still loving our church, The Waters. This Sunday Jasmine will be "The Star" in the Christmas play. I will post the pics on facebook and on the blog as well. It should be a lot of fun!
I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Julie
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment